CORONA: FALSE ALARM? book
SCIENCE, SCANDAL, SKEPTICISM.
Cut to the real facts about coronavirus, in the surprising #1 bestseller that’s taken Germany by storm—published now for the first time in English.
In Corona, False Alarm?, award-winning researchers Dr. Karina Reiss and Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi give clarity to these confusing and stressful times. They offer analysis of whether radical protective measures - including lockdown, social distancing and mandatory masking - have been justified, and what the ramifications have been for society, the economy, and public health. Dr. Reiss and Dr. Bhakdi provide dates, facts and background information, including:
- How COVID-19 compares with previous coronaviruses and the flu virus
- What infection numbers and death rate really tell us
- The challenges around lockdown: Were the protective measures justified?
- Mandatory-mask wearing: Does the science support it?
- Does the race for vaccine development make sense? What are the chances of success? Will the vaccine be safe? Will people accept it?
Corona, False Alarm? Provides you with sound information and substantiated facts - and encourages you to form your own opinion on the corona crisis.